Expansion of Nursery Hours
Are you receiving any of the following benefits?
- Income Support?
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance?
- Any income-related element of Employment and Support Allowance?
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £16,105 per year?
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit and your income is less than £6,420 per year?
- Universal Credit - where monthly earned income does not exceed £610?
- Incapacity Benefit or Severe Disablement Allowance?
- State Pension Credit?
If so, as part of our current trial, your child may be able to access 1140 hours in nursery (almost double the current entitlement).
If you would like to find out more, please speak to Mrs Gant, Centre Leader.